Saturday, November 04, 2006

Saturday, Nov. 4, 2006

well its saturday and im at trevange's house and im with courtney who is sitting right beside me right now at this very moment... Vangie courtney and kristy picked me up from my house like 45 minutes ago soo yeahh
now im here and yeah.. this is my second time writing on my blogger...
Well about my day my day was okay i guess got into an arguement with my mother and yeah it wasn't pretty.... i dont wanna get into detail because i dont really wanna talk about it... umm yeahh right now im on the computer at vangies house and where waiting til people come for youth and yeah where watching a movie and yeahhh... well i guess i'll write more 2morrow...
take care to everyone who reads this

2 comments:

Timothy Watkins said...

hey i remember this day... 'click' right?

graceforyouth said...

Yeah I remeber it too that was a good movie.